[Zope-dev] Developer meeting 2010-08-10 at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Aug 11 07:49:40 EDT 2010

Hi there,

On 08/10/2010 02:16 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> today's another meeting coming up.

and here's the notes from yesterday's meeting:

The DZUG conference will get some more announcements through the Python
conference advertisement channels.

The summit preparation is currently making sure everyone's travel and
accomodation works out. Topics will be prepared in the next days.

The daily test messages are noisy and we'll try to improve the
aggregator to make them more readable. We need contact with Stefan Holek
for this.

The wineggbuilder is online and now automatically building Python binary
packages. There is documentation about it online here:
http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/winbotsetup.html (Adam will add
a few introductory sentences for developers who want to leverage it, soon.)

On the documentation improvement front, Christian managed to create the
blueprint and bugs for tracking the effort.

That's it from this week, the long, detailed version is here:
http://svn.zope.org/zopetoolkit/doc/source/zope-dev/zope-dev-20100810.rst?rev=115633&view=auto

See you next week!

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com