[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12.9 broke ZMySQLDA in the middle of a stable release series

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Sun Aug 29 13:58:48 EDT 2010

Am 15.07.2010, 13:39 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu>:

> I'll check ZPsycopgDA and make sure we look at the mxODBCZope DA as well.
> I'm not sure what other Products are likely to be affected by these kind
> of changes.

Taken a while but I can confirm that this also affects ZPsycopgDA.
Furthermore, the term prefix is itself misleading as it can be either an
absolute path or a package dictionary.

Is there a preference? Shared.DC.ZRDB.__dict__ would seem to be the
easiest.

How are we to deal with existence connections which seem to ignore any
changes?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark