[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: z3c.recipe.compattest/trunk/src/z3c/recipe/compattest/runner.py Don't import site on initialization, as this mitigates the buildout 1.5 way of setting sys.path

Jan-Jaap Driessen jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
Fri Dec 17 07:09:24 EST 2010

On 13 December 2010 22:16, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

> On 12/13/2010 04:09 PM, Jan-Jaap Driessen wrote:
>
>> It looks like this patch to z3c.recipe.compattest fixes the virtualenv issue:
>>
>> http://pastie.org/1374124
>>
>> With this patch I successfully ran the ZTK trunk tests on Windows and
>> OSX machines inside and outside a virtualenv.
>>
>> If nobody objects, I'll release this as z3c.recipe.compattest 0.13.1.
>
> +1 from me.
>

> Tres.
> - --

I released z3c.recipe.compattest 0.13.1 which on my machines runs the
ZTK tests without problems in the following configurations:

win32 + sys python
win32 + virtualenv python
win32 + virtualenv-no-site-packages python

osx + sys python
osx + virtualenv python
osx + virtualenv-no-site-packages python

ubuntu + sys python
ubuntu + virtualenv python
ubuntu + virtualenv-no-site-packages python

Also, last night the THA buildbot ran the ZTK trunk tests with the
trunk of z3c.recipe.compattest without problems.

Michael, does 0.13.1 fix your problem?

Cheers,

--
Jan-Jaap Driessen