[Zope-dev] No license distributed with sources

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mon Feb 8 16:51:16 EST 2010

On 2010-2-8 22:38, Tres Seaver wrote:
> In the mean time, you could patch the file in via your debian/ control
> stuff, I guess.  The Ubuntu / Debian interpretation of "legality of
> distribution" is not controlling outside their universes, I think.

It is since they require that the 'pristine upstream source' they ship
is legally valid. And they do have a point that our packages explicitly
point to an internal license file in the package which does not exist.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.