[Zope-dev] upload zope.app.exception to pypi

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Mon Jan 4 08:24:45 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman
<janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> Would any of the pypi owners of zope.app.exception be so kind to
> upload the 3.6.0 release to the package index? I see this package has
> been tagged already a while ago.
>
> I think this newer version should also be included in the ZTK versions
> list, as this version will import the correct ISystemErrorView
> interface from zope.browser.

I have added "jw" as owner of this package.

BTW, I am getting this error from 3.6.0 branch.:

$ ./bin/test
/opt/baiju/wa/z3hello/eggs/zope.testing-3.8.6-py2.6.egg/zope/testing/testrunner/debug.py:23:
DeprecationWarning: zope.testing.doctest is deprecated in favour of
the Python standard library doctest module
  from zope.testing import doctest
Test-module import failures:

Module: zope.app.exception.browser.tests.test_unauthorized

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/zope.app.exception/src/zope/app/exception/browser/tests/test_unauthorized.py",
line 20, in <module>
    import zope.app.pagetemplate.namedtemplate
  File "/opt/baiju/wa/z3hello/eggs/zope.app.pagetemplate-3.10.0-py2.6.egg/zope/app/pagetemplate/namedtemplate.py",
line 20, in <module>
    from zope.browerpage.namedtemplate import implementation
ImportError: No module named browerpage.namedtemplate

Regards,
Baiju M