[Zope-dev] New Zope 3 name: BlueBream

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Mon Jan 4 15:44:07 EST 2010

Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
> On 04.01.10 19:23, Baiju M wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>          I am proposing to call "Zope 3 - the web frame work"
>> as "BlueBream".  The main use for name is documentation.
>
> Coming from marketing I strongly suggest to think twice or better thrice
> before inventing the next new name in Zope world. There are already too
> many of them.

Well, the name "Zope 3" is effectively dead, yet there are still a
number of developers who want to work on it and improve it.  Those
developers need to rename and regroup.  BlueBream is a clever name and I
think it's a great idea.  Once it's released, BlueBream will probably be
on my short list of preferred platforms.

Shane