[Zope-dev] zope.testing coverage support

Attila Oláh attilaolah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:29:46 EST 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 16:08, Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A couple of questions about zope.testing's --coverage option:
>
>  1. When specifying the coverage output directory, I have to specify an
> absolute path:
>
> ./bin/test -s plone.caching --coverage="$(pwd)/coverage"
>
> works
>
> ./bin/test -s plone.caching --coverage="coverage"
>
> does not. Is this intentional? It took me ages to figure out this was
> necessary.

Relative paths work for me.
$ ./bin/test --coverage=coverage
# ...
$ ls parts/test/coverage/
zope.interface.adapter.cover
zope.interface.exceptions.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_advice.cover
zope.interface.advice.cover
zope.interface.interface.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_declarations.cover
zope.interface.common.__init__.cover
zope.interface.ro.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_document.cover
zope.interface.common.idatetime.cover
zope.interface.tests.__init__.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_element.cover
zope.interface.common.interfaces.cover
zope.interface.tests.dummy.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_interface.cover
zope.interface.common.tests.__init__.cover
zope.interface.tests.ifoo.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_odd_declarations.cover
zope.interface.common.tests.test_idatetime.cover
zope.interface.tests.m1.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_sorting.cover
zope.interface.common.tests.test_import_interfaces.cover
zope.interface.tests.m2.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_verify.cover
zope.interface.declarations.cover
zope.interface.tests.odd.cover
zope.interface.tests.unitfixtures.cover
zope.interface.document.cover
zope.interface.tests.test_adapter.cover  zope.interface.verify.cover

You can get the same result as with `pwd` by using --coverage=../../coverage