[Zope-dev] Python 2.7 buildbot reports

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sat Jul 24 09:30:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr> wrote:
> Considering recent discussions on Python 2.7 support, should we disable the
> failure reports for Python 2.7?  (6 failures out of 17 in the last report)

I think we can let them stay, even though they test something
unsupported right now.

What should happen after everyone is back from their summer vacation:

- The ZTK release team creates a ZTK 1.0 branch
- The buildbots add nightly test runs for this branch on Python 2.4 -
2.6 (and NOT 2.7)
- The buildbots drop testing Python 2.4 on the trunk and make sure 2.7
is added everywhere

If the various buildbot maintainers have enough time and are around,
they could disable Python 2.7 for now and add it back once we got the
ZTK 1.0 branch.

Hanno