[Zope-dev] Developer meeting 2010-07-27 at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jul 27 10:31:47 EDT 2010

Hi again,

late, but here it is:

We have an IRC meeting coming up in about 30 minutes.

I'd like to see whether someone was at EuroPython and can report whether
anything interesting for us, the Zope developers, happened.

I'd also like to try again doing some languishing bug review together.
Just to make sure: I want us to take 10-15 minutes to review new bugs
and either reject them or accept them as valid bugs signalling the
reporters that we have seen them (and will deal with them eventually).

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com