[Zope-dev] Developer meeting 2010-07-27 at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Jul 28 02:53:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

for the summary:

No EP participant was around, but (as you can see) we're asking for
quick updates from participants via the mailing list.

The experiment for reviewing languishing bugs turned into a more general
discussionabout responsiveness, process, expectations and others. No
decisions were made but we can probably use some of it as an input for
the summit. See the IRC log if you're interested in the full 20 minutes.

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/zope-dev/zope-dev-20100727.html

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com