[Zope-dev] Developer meeting in IRC tomorrow at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 28 12:31:29 EDT 2010

On 06/21/2010 05:59 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to invite to the next developer meeting on IRC (#zope at freenode)
> which happens tomorrow at 15:00 UTC.

And here's the report. Sorry for the delay.

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/zope-dev/zope-dev-20100622.html

(Might take a minute for the cronjob to update)

Here's the quick summary:

* Bug trackers are now checked once a week for bugs that have been
   reported but not answered in more than 7 days.

* We sketched out the steps to turn package documentation to Sphinx
   based on Tres' example of zope.event

* We sketched out the plan for gathering "floating" documentation and
   porting it over to docs.zope.org

* Last bug day got a lot done, see the summarized reports here:
   http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/BugDay20100616

* The next bug day will be scheduled in the week of July 12th-18th.
   Doodle coming up right away.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com