[Zope-dev] Buildbot owners: how and where to send build notifications

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Mar 5 07:46:36 EST 2010

Hi,

I took Tres' quick explanation of how the daily 'Zope tests: 6 OK' is
created and put the instruction into the ZTK documentation for automated
build systems:
http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html

*I* encourage everyone who runs recurring/regular checks of any kind
that ensure the quality of the code base to start sending messages there
(ideally one every 24 hours).

Over time we may have to improve readability, but for now I guess more
is better. :)

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com