[Zope-dev] z3c.form buildout broken

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Sun Nov 21 14:36:03 EST 2010

On 11/21/10 8:16 AM, Roger wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The z3c.from buildout process from the trunk is broken. Not sure
> since when.
>
> Why do we use such crapy parts like omplette in z3c.form?
I'm disappointed you find my attempt to at least provide a possibility
to use it on Windows, with the help of junction.exe, crappy. That said,
it is probably not appropriate in a project development buildout that is
meant to be run on Windows.
----------
David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
 http://groundwire.org

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for Groundwire News!
 http://groundwire.org/email-capture

Check out our 2010 Website Benchmarks Report. How do you stack up?
 http://groundwire.org/resources/articles/2010-website-benchmarks-report