[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 35 OK, 6 Failed

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed Oct 13 21:18:52 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 01:58:29PM +0200, Zope Tests Summarizer wrote:
> Summary of messages to the zope-tests list.
> Period Tue Oct 12 12:00:00 2010 UTC to Wed Oct 13 12:00:00 2010 UTC.
> There were 41 messages: 6 from Zope Tests, 4 from buildbot at pov.lt,
> 20 from buildbot at winbot.zope.org, 11 from ccomb at free.fr.
>

> Test failures
> -------------
>
> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_dev py_254_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Tue Oct 12 16:19:06 EDT 2010

Let's fix them, there aren't many left.

Here there's just zope.testrunner.  So what if I don't have a Windows
machine handy?

  $ wine python-2.7.msi
  $ cd ~/src/zope.testrunner
  $ wine c:/python27/python.exe bootstrap.py
  $ wine bin/buildout.exe
  $ wine bin/test.exe -pvc
  <hack hack hack>

Wine worked like a charm, except for pdb support -- input buffering is
all screwed up, the tty remains in cooked mode, so I have to type a
bunch of pdb commands blind, then hit Ctrl-D to get them all to execute
and see the results.  And it screws my terminal mode.  Anyway.

In short, I fixed those.  Will ZTK trunk pick them up, or does somebody
need to make a zope.testrunner release and edit some version pins in the
ZTK?

Incidentally, someone familiar with subunit should take a look at
http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/changeset/117532

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_dev py_265_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Tue Oct 12 16:27:57 EDT 2010

Same error.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_dev py_265_win64
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Tue Oct 12 16:37:21 EDT 2010

Same error.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_dev py_270_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Tue Oct 12 16:45:58 EDT 2010

Two errors here, but the second (zope.app.wsgi) happens on Linux too.
The Health Agency runs a buildbot that doesn't send any error emails
(yet, I hope), here's the same failure:
http://dev.thehealthagency.com/buildbot/builders/zopetoolkit-py2.7%20slave-ubuntu32/builds/0/steps/test_1/logs/stdio

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_dev py_270_win64
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Tue Oct 12 16:54:46 EDT 2010

Ditto.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / zc_buildout_dev py_244_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Tue Oct 12 17:42:56 EDT 2010

I ran out of steam before looking at this one.

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development