[Zope-dev] Developer meeting TODAY at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Oct 15 11:25:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

so, here's this week's summary:

We talked a bit about the summary goals. I will (have to) do some
nagging to get everyone who signed up to fill in his details and
timeframe. If anyone feels nagged already, you can go straight here:
http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/ZopeSummit2010Summary

Some of us already put in our time frames and some more detailed
explanations.

Also, we talked about the bug days. This time we seem to have quite low
interest, maybe the week is bad or so...

However, we'd like to point out (or remind) that you don't have to
schedule your whole day for participating with a bug day: spending an
hour or so to fix some bug makes a much larger difference than not being
able to join for a whole day. ;)

In addition to that, we'd like to encourage everyone to pick some bugs
they'd like to work on *before* the bug day. Especially if you pick bugs
that need some discussion/explanation it will help you actually achieve
something on the bug day if you understand what's going on and what
needs to be done - that's going to be much more satisfying.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com