[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 70 OK, 10 Failed

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Sat Oct 23 16:15:14 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 01:58:28PM +0200, Zope Tests Summarizer wrote:
> Summary of messages to the zope-tests list.
> Period Fri Oct 22 12:00:00 2010 UTC to Sat Oct 23 12:00:00 2010 UTC.
> There were 80 messages: 6 from Zope Tests, 4 from buildbot at pov.lt, 19 from buildbot at winbot.zope.org, 11 from ccomb at free.fr, 40 from jdriessen at thehealthagency.com.

> Test failures
> -------------

I'm going to ignore Py2.7 issues for now.

> Subject: FAILED : Zope Buildbot / zope2.13_win-py2.6 slave-win
> From: jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
> Date: Fri Oct 22 11:40:35 EDT 2010

"The directory is not empty" from rmdir() in bootstrap.py.  I've no
clue.  Some poking around on the buildslave may be needed to figure this
out.

> Subject: FAILED : Zope Buildbot / zopetoolkit-1.0_win-py2.6 slave-win
> From: jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
> Date: Fri Oct 22 11:59:51 EDT 2010

All of them fail to import zope.exceptions.exceptionformatter.  Some
poking around on the buildslave may be needed to figure this out.

> Subject: FAILED : Zope Buildbot / zopetoolkit_win-py2.6 slave-win
> From: jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
> Date: Fri Oct 22 12:10:47 EDT 2010

Same: all fail to import zope.exceptions.exceptionformatter.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_10 py_244_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Fri Oct 22 17:05:07 EDT 2010

One zope.testing (3.9.5) failure on Windows.  I can't shake the feeling
that it's just a matter of backporting the right zope.testrunner fixes,
but I don't see anything relevant in its svn logs.

When I try to reproduce under wine, I get four failures instead of one.

The failure in testrunner-layers.txt happens because the test runner
skips the unit test layer altogether, when run with -j2.

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development