[Zope-dev] Sprints in 2011

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Oct 29 09:24:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I volunteered to take care of overall sprint organization for next year.
My current plan is to have around 3 topic-focused sprints in addition to
being present at PyCon and EuroPython for more general (conference)
sprinting.

I've started a wiki page here:
http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/ZopeSprints2011

If you're interested in anything related to Zope software that you'd
like to work together with other people during the next year, then
please talk to me, tell me what the topic is and when and where you'd
prefer a sprint.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com