[Zope-dev] Zope 3 Newbie Feedback

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Sep 5 07:01:09 EDT 2010

hm...yet another try getting out of your ZClass-based legacy apps?

Why don't you look at something easier like Grok or repoze.bfg
for writing your stuff...or choose an existing CMS solution like LFC
(also based on Python but Django).

I am always under the impression that you are trying to use a complex
technology without being interested or capable to diving into the depth
of the framework.

- -aj