[Zope-dev] ZTK TTW Content Types Project Wiki

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Mon Sep 6 12:40:28 EDT 2010

 So I am starting a project to build content types through the web using
the ZTK.

Here is the url.

http://specialtyjobmarkets.com/Wikis/LozinskiClasses/FrontPage

Thank you for the recent feedback.   It is nice to know that people
care.  I have added a section reviewing the competing technologies, and
why they are not right for my needs.   I have laid out the technical
proposal, a bit high level, I need to make it more specific.  For
example I need to add what is the interface that is needed by Factory
objects.   The great thing about ZTK is that somewhere that is documented.

I have added a section on my software philosophies.  I am sure that it
will drive some people nuts, but others will agree with it.  Allow me to
have my point of view.  I also respect your point of view.

I do get a bunch of people who say I am nuts.  So positive feedback
would be most appreciated.

And of courses it is an anonymous wiki. I am using the ZWiki software.
You are invited to add your comments.  I have no idea what you will say,
but I am sure it is useful.

Regards
Chris