[Zope-dev] Zope Toolkit - new 1.0 branch

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Tue Sep 14 05:49:21 EDT 2010

Hi.

After the release of the ZTK 1.0c1 I also created a maintenance branch
for the ZTK 1.0. The branch can be found at:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/branches/1.0

Please update the buildbots to test this branch under all of Python
2.4, 2.5 and 2.6.

The trunk is now open to development of the ZTK 1.1. Please adjust the
buildbots to test the trunk on Python 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7. Python 2.4 is
no longer supported for the ZTK 1.1 release but we like to get Python
2.7 support.

On behalf of the ZTK release team,
Hanno