[Zope-dev] Zope Toolkit 1.0c2 release

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Wed Sep 29 05:41:24 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Gediminas Paulauskas <menesis at pov.lt> wrote:
> The 1.0c2 tag has been copied from trunk, but it was supposed to be
> made from the 1.0 branch.

Gaaarggghh. That's what I get from doing releases while being busy :(

I made a new third release candidate from the correct branch now.

>> This release focuses on cleaning up the ztk and zopeapp package lists
>> by deprecating packages that are not used by any of the frameworks
>> that use the ZTK.
>
> This note applies only to trunk. Only one package was deprecated in 1.0 branch.

The statement might be a bit misleading. We did deprecate tons of
packages in the 1.0 branch. That allowed us to remove them from the
trunk. The act of deprecation does not include the immediate removal.

Hanno