[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 71 OK, 16 Failed

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 28 14:08:29 EST 2011

On Monday, February 28, 2011, Tres Seaver wrote:
> I also suggest dropping the test reports for the z3c.* packages:  they
> have been broken since the day they were added, AFAICT, which is a
> strong signal that they are not being maintained.

The problem is merely that lxml cannot be installed. This is more a winbot
setup problem than a package one. And the reason lxml cannot be built is
because libxml is missing.

This is really strange, since there are binaries available for lxml-2.3 for
Python 2.6.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lxml/2.3

Does anyone with Windows Foo have any idea?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek