[Zope-dev] plans for a ZTK-1.1 release

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Tue Jan 4 15:46:51 EST 2011

Hi.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman
<janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> The ZTK-releaseteam is making plans for a ZTK-1.1 release. We aim for a
> release next week. Except for an updated versions list [1], other
> significant changes will be:
>
> * dropping python-2.4 support
> * gaining python-2.7 support
> * more deprecated zope.app.* packages [2]
>
> We welcome questions, comments or suggestions regarding this plan!

Note that the main motivation is to get a ZTK release for the upcoming
Grok 1.4 that should be released very soon.

>From a Zope 2 perspective, we are likely to go straight for a later
ZTK 1.2 release for Zope 2.14. BlueBream is getting a 1.0 based on ZTK
1.0.1 out any day now. There's no concrete plans for a BB 1.1 yet.

Hanno