[Zope-dev] Good storage/system for sessions

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Wed Jan 5 03:18:40 EST 2011

Take a look at collective.beaker
----------
David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
 http://groundwire.org

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for Groundwire News!
 http://groundwire.org/email-capture

Check out our 2010 Website Benchmarks Report. How do you stack up?
 http://groundwire.org/resources/articles/2010-website-benchmarks-report