[Zope-dev] Zope2 Sprint. 31 October - 2 November, San Francisco

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 13:15:42 EDT 2011

To make the most of all those air miles for people attending the Plone
Conference, I want to have a Zope2 Sprint on the preceding days
(overlapping with the training.) Topics to include:

* Making Acquisition optional
* Adding __parent__ pointers (see
http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/SetParentAndNameInOFS)
* Further WSGI integration

When?
Monday 31 October - Wednesday 2 November.

Where?
Somewhere in San Francisco. Venue to be confirmed, possibly a co-working space.

Hopefully we'll have about 6-12 people for a small and fairly focussed
sprint. If you're interested please sign up on the co-activate page at
http://coactivate.org/projects/san-francisco-zope-sprint

Laurence