[Zope-dev] Anyone want to do Google Summer of code mentoring for PSF?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:57:42 EDT 2011

I'm still in Atlanta, and Arc Riley asked for a Zope person to
possibly mentor some zope.* project for Python Software Foundation
this year. They probably want to get more of the Zope Toolkit ported
to Python 3. I forwarded the roadmap to him, so anyone who wants to
mentor, that would be great.

I've said I'm available to ask questions about porting and help from a
technical point of view, but I suck at the mentoring part, so somebody
else that does that is needed.

Mail him at arcriley at gmail.com if interested.

//Lennart