[Zope-dev] Anyone want to do Google Summer of code mentoring for PSF?

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Sun Mar 20 15:44:39 EDT 2011

> - The mechanism shouldn't require something to "grok"/analyze the
>   code.  The mechanism should be explicit. This is implied by
>   "pythonic".  I remember Grok being more implicit than skimming the
>   links above suggest. Perhaps Grok has has become more explicit than
>   I remember.
+10^something

from my point of view - from one kind of developer - grok doesn't make
things easier. the implicitness of grok and it's magic black box
behavior makes things harder to understand.
that's something which should really be avoided for ZTK, if possible.
configuration should be explicit.

my 2 ¢

best,
johannes raggam