[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 73 OK, 12 Failed, 4 Unknown

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Fri Mar 25 13:17:20 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 09:53:45AM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> > Subject: FAILED : Zope 3.4 Known Good Set / py2.4-32bit-linux
> > From: buildbot at pov.lt
> > Date: Wed Mar 23 22:26:52 EDT 2011
>
> IS there a 3.4 KGS doctor in the house?

I feel some responsibility to keep that buildbot green.

The failure here is caused by a duplicate Content-Length header in a
sourceforge.net response.  I saw in this list that it was being taken
care of, and didn't know what else I could do, so didn't do anything.
I didn't notice the allow-hosts workaround until just now.

Although this morning ^W afternoon there are new and interesting
failures... *sigh*

> > Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.coverage_py_265_32
> > From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> > Date: Wed Mar 23 23:31:40 EDT 2011
>
> This package looks to belong to Stephan, Adam Groszer, and Marius Gedminas.

The failure appears to be caused by the buildbot machine not having
enscript, which is used to add syntax highlighting to Python code.
Google suggests http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/enscript.htm

I'd like to take some time and rewrite the z3c.coverage to use Pygments
instead of piping the output through an enscript subprocess, but I'd
like it even more if someone else went ahead and did that. ;-)

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development