[Zope-dev] Work on the zope.publisher components and their genericity

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:25:00 EDT 2011

For people interested in what's hiding behind that, I started a demo here :

http://gitweb.dolmen-project.org/CromlechDemo.git

We're trying to publish things with a simplified publisher and to keep
the backward compatibility
We want to make the grok components independant from zope.publisher,
to be useable in more frameworks
The global idea is to simplify the flow of the publishing, the auth, etc.

There's no tests, , this is a proof of concept. Please, test
accordingly, if you want to test and have a look.