[Zope-dev] z3c.schema

Jan-Jaap Driessen jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
Thu Mar 31 03:52:29 EDT 2011

On 31 March 2011 08:42, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> On 3/31/11 08:23 , Jan-Jaap Driessen wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I added nl translations to z3c.schema, could someone grant me
>> ('janjaapdriessen') pypi access so I can release this as 0.7.1?
>
> Can you reply to my comment on your translation commit? I don't think the
> current language used in z3c.schema is very user friendly.
>
> Wichert.

Per Wichert's suggestion I have removed the RFC822 mention from the
user-facing error messages in r121172.

I had to add these dependencies in order to get `i18nextract` to work,
could anybody with more i18n skills have a look?

http://svn.zope.org/z3c.schema/trunk/buildout.cfg?rev=121172&r1=92501&r2=121172

I'll wait with a release until this is fixed.

Thanks,

--
Jan-Jaap Driessen