[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 8, OK: 31

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Thu Nov 3 08:57:42 UTC 2011

Am 03.11.2011 um 05:12 schrieb Tres Seaver:
[...]
>> [7]    FAILED  ZTK 1.1dev / Python2.7.2 Linux 64bit
>> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2011-November/052087.html

> - - [7] are all the "unexpected Data.fs" bug in
> zope/testing/setupstack.txt.  Can somebody who cares about that module
> / feature figure out what is going on?

I looked into this failure:

- It only happens if the zope.testrunner tests are ran before zope.testing tests (on my laptop z3c.recipe.compattest sorts the tests differently by default.)
  Strangely I found no references of the string "Data.fs" in zope.testrunner maybe it changes the current working directory and another test puts the Data.fs there.
- zope/testing/setupstack.txt creates a file named Data.fs in a temporary directory, it asserts that is has been gone after stack tear down, but the assertion uses the wrong directory (cwd).
- I fixed this test and released zope.testing 3.10.3. So this failure should be gone tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany