[Zope-dev] Revert removal of ++skin++ in Zope4?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Nov 16 11:34:43 UTC 2011

On 11/16/2011 12:31 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> On 16 November 2011 11:30, Christian Theune<ct at gocept.com>  wrote:
>
>> Going down into the new ZMI project I find it to be the most
>> light-weight approach without adding an extra dependency.
>
> What is this project? ;-)

We're currently sprinting in Berlin to explore a clean-up of the ZMI.
We're experimenting a bit with some ideas and I'll make a write-up of
what we found in the next days.

Technically we're investigating making a separate package that would
allow us to remove the old cruft DTML-ZMI and replace it with a small,
PT-based Zope4 application that runs in a separate skin.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com
Zope and Plone consulting, development, hosting, operations