[Zope-dev] Passing variable across pages

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Wed Sep 21 09:41:44 EST 2011

Am 21.09.2011, 16:24 Uhr, schrieb Joshua Immanuel <josh at hipro.co.in>:

> After seeing this mail, I've started to think whether I should stop
> cross posting in my future mails and which mailing list should I single
> out. Please advice.

Dear Joshua,

cross-posting is generally unwelcome on any mailing list except for the
purpose of announcements. While this list is primarily about the
development of Zope, polite requests about real world applications are
generally accepted assuming they are related to Zope or the ZTK. However,
simply asking "I have this problem, how do I solve it" questions, and
Bablyak's definitely fall into this category, are not in the spirit of the
list.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark