[Zope-dev] zope.sqlalchemy+py3 test failures.

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Sep 29 04:33:08 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 12:40 -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> This bootstrap is from Jim's '2' branch of zc.buildout:
>
>  http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/branches/2/bootstrap/bootstrap.py?rev=121484&view=auto
>
> It is designed to work with Py3k.

I've replaced the bootstrap.py in the chrism-py3 branch of both the
transaction package and the zope.sqlalchemy packages with that one, and
everything looks good!

I think we can probably merge both of these branches to their respective
trunks and make releases.  I have the necessary powers to do it for
transaction; I'll try to track down elro to see if he's willing to do it
for zope.sqlalchemy.

- C