[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: zc.buildout/ Moved to github

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sat Aug 18 10:46:02 UTC 2012

On 2012-8-18 10:39, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Hi Hanno,
>
> Legally this must be a fork then and I'm not sure it can be released as official Zope Foundation software anymore if you make releases from GitHub.

Doesn't the name zc.buildout imply that it is a Zope Corp project
instead of a Zope Foundation one? The author has also never been listed
as the foundation but Jim personally, which seems to imply zc.buildout
never was Zope Foundation-owned software.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.