[Zope-dev] We need to change how code ownership works.

Ross Patterson me at rpatterson.net
Mon Aug 20 18:28:46 UTC 2012

"Charlie Clark" <charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu> writes:

> Am 20.08.2012, 12:27 Uhr, schrieb Robert Niederreiter <rnix at squarewave.at>:
>
>>  https://github.com/popular/starred
>>  i doubt that github i willing to get into the doghouse by doing
>> really nasty things - and thus getting into risk of loosing
>> projects.
>
> This is pure speculation, or are you privy to board decisions at Github.

It is also speculation that the ZF won't become in some form or another
a liability to, rather than an asset to, Zope development and community
participation.  It's also speculation that ZF efforts and the efforts of
its volunteers will do better at maintaining security or stability of
services.

Ross