[Zope-dev] [ZODB-Dev] [announce] NEO 1.0 - scalable and redundant storage for ZODB

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Aug 29 11:21:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Vincent Pelletier <vincent at nexedi.com> wrote:
> I forgot in the original mail to mention that NEO does all conflict
> resolutions on client side rather than server side. The same happens in
> relStorage, but this is different from ZEO.

That's good.  I'd like to move ZEO in this direction.  I'd also
like to stop hanging conflict-resolution on classes and have
some kind of registry, so that people can set CR policies
independent of class implementation.

I didn't realize that relstorage did client side CR, but thinking
about it, it has to work that way, since there's no relstorage
server.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton