[Zope-dev] ZAM/ZMI Demo

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Mon Feb 6 17:41:46 UTC 2012

>   Having different roles will help greatly yes, and even if we end up with
> multiple packages that would still be a great idea to have, but again, if I don't
> expect (want) my users to use this browsing interface at all, why should I
> load all its code when the server start ?
>
>   That just increase the application footprint for nothing, and designing the new
> ZMI in two or three packages (not 50) would solve it.
Makes sense to me.  Two or three roles, and two or three packages.  One
role per package.  In any case it should be possible to split ZAM out
into different pieces.

I am really glad to see that multiple people are interested in building
on ZAM and working with it.  That motivates me to work on it.

Thank you so much Roger for pointing out the + sign for adding objects
in the ZAM interface.  Now I just need to figure out how to get it to work!

Regards
Chris