[Zope-dev] ZAM/ZMI Demo

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:15:16 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 13:07, Sylvain Viollon <sylvain at infrae.com> wrote:
>  That would be great, for my part to be able to have the management tools
> (packing and such) in a separate package than the object browsing

Excellent point.

> (and even
> the object actions, if you want to keep them, I don't want them).

We need two packages for the object browser: One with the interfaces
and layers to enable registration of the object actions and views, and
one with the actual object browser views, that makes use of these
registered actions and views.

And we need one package that contain the "New ZMI" which is basically
just a Zope Control panel, where the object browser is just one plugin
to that control panel.

//Lennart