[Zope-dev] zope.intid and zope.keyreference.interfaces.NotYet exception (patch)

Cykooz cykooz at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:28:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

I created a patch for a package zope.intid that almost completely
solves the problem with the zope.keyreference.interfaces.NotYet
exception.

I implemented a deferred indexing of objects added to the container
which is not connected to the ZODB.
As soon as the container is added to the ZODB - all deferred objects
will be indexed.

I also added a marker IIntIdsDisabled for marking objects that must
not be indexed.

I would be grateful if someone could look at my changes and merge them
into the main branch.
My fork of zope.intid - https://bitbucket.org/cykooz/zope.intid/src

PS: Sorry for my English.