[Zope-dev] SVN: zope.app.locales/trunk/ In version 3.7.2 msgids and default values where forced to be unicodes. This

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Tue Jul 3 09:07:05 UTC 2012

Am 29.06.2012 um 19:45 schrieb Tres Seaver:
[…]
> Hmm, I'm running into a test failure where the Message constructor blows
> up with a decode error for the 'default' value here.  Does that ring any
> bells for anyone?  I know we can't be depending on a
> sys.setdefaultencoding hack.

Sorry for the delayed response.
I ran the tests of zope.app.locales with Python 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7. I did not get any errors.

Which Pyhton version did you use?
What does the traceback look like?

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany