[Zope-dev] Zope trunk: browser views

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue Jul 10 14:56:15 UTC 2012

Am 10.07.2012, 16:29 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2012 at wcm-solutions.de>:

> Hi!
>   Zope 2 has customized implementations of the ``browser:view`` and
> ``browser:page`` directives. I tried to make that code more similar to
> zope.browserpage without breaking Zope 2 and CMF. I guess the biggest
> change I made was removing the Five version of BrowserView from the base
> classes.
>  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I did break
> something.

Hi Yuppie,

I'm sure that's going to break any code that has

 from Products.Five import BrowserView

in it. What should this be replaced by? And what changes in ZCML? Most of
my code sits upon CMF so I hope I should be reasonably insulated through
that.

But the change is probably a good thing™ so thanks in advance.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director