[Zope-dev] ssh access to svn.zope.org not working

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Mon Jun 25 11:50:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I can access svn.zope.org over normal http just fine, but svn+ssh does
not work for me today. This has worked fine until last week.

$ svn ls svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/doc
svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/doc'
svn: E170001: Could not create SASL context: generic failure: No such
file or directory

That is with subversion 1.7.  I tried 1.6 too, but this just says "svn:
generic failure".

This is with the ssh key that I use for userid mauritsvanrees.  I did
not change anything in my setup recently that I remember.

Anyone else having problems with this?

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl