[Zope-dev] WebSockets API

Alex Leach albl500 at york.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 09:44:42 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 27 Nov 2012 10:07:03 Adam GROSZER wrote:

> Some investigations and trials showed about half a year ago that a
> Autobahn + Twisted + pyramid combination worked.
>
> YMMV

Thanks. That is a completely different and separate application stack cf. the
standard grok dependencies. I've written quite a lot of Grok-specific code
already, and going down that route would seem to add a lot to my list of
dependencies... Something which is already getting quite out of hand.

Cheers,
Alex