[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 7, OK: 16

Adam GROSZER agroszer.ll at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:15:22 UTC 2013

On 02/12/2013 08:58 AM, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 01:00:02AM +0000, Zope tests summarizer wrote:
>> Non-OK results
>> --------------
>>
>> [1]    FAILED  winbot / zope.security_py_265_32
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072239.html
>
> Bootstrap failed:
>
>      While:
>        Initializing.
>      Error: Couldn't open c:\buildslave\zope.security\build\buildout.cfg
>      program finished with exit code 0
>
> because zope.security lives on Github now.
>
> Fixed in zope.wineggbuilder r129311.
>
> Incidentally, why does bootstrap exit with 0 when it fails in winbot?  I
> tried to reproduce that with
>
>    wget http://downloads.buildout.org/1/bootstrap.py
>    python bootstrap.py
>
> and
>
>    wget http://downloads.buildout.org/2/bootstrap.py
>    python bootstrap.py
>
> in an empty directory, and both modern bootstraps returned exit code 1.

Weird, because there's no wrapper around that bootstrapping...

>> [2]    FAILED  winbot / zope.testrunner_py_265_32
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072240.html
>
> This was testing r129308 in svn, which has only a single MOVED_TO_GITHUB
> file.
>
> I've updated zope.wineggbuilder in r129305 to tell it to look for
> zope.testrunner on Github.
>
> Does zope.wineggbuilder update its configs automatically, or do I need
> to ping some admins when I make changes like that?

It's all manual, all that is read by master.cfg, buildbot is a windows
service, yada yada...
On top of that I would not be happy to auto update master.cfg ;-)

I'm trying to watch for changes, feel free to kick me if I miss it.

>> [3]    FAILED  winbot / ztk_11 py_254_win32
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072230.html
>
> Another bootstrap failure, this time with
>
>    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'location'
>
> which is the awkward way an old bootstrap.py script says "halp this
> bootstrap 2.0.0 thing I don't know what do" while falling over.
>
> I'd update the boostrap, if I could figure out where in svn is the thing
> called "ztk_1_1".  Buildbot makes it unreasonably hard to figure this
> stuff out (this is why I publish the master.cfg of my buildbot at
> http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/.

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.wineggbuilder/trunk/master.cfg
at your service ;-)
Just included that info on the root page.

Speaking of which, it's red as a very
> red thing, but I haven't seen any failure emails!  What's going on
> there?).
>
> I'm guessing this might be
> svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/branches/1.1

It is,

http://winbot.zope.org/builders/ztk_11%20py_254_win32/builds/699/steps/svn-info/logs/stdio

tells you the URL

> Should be fixed in r129312.
>
>> [4]    FAILED  winbot / ztk_11 py_265_win32
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072232.html
>>

>> [5]    FAILED  winbot / ztk_11 py_265_win64
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072233.html
>>

>> [6]    FAILED  winbot / ztk_11 py_270_win32
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072231.html
>>

>> [7]    FAILED  winbot / ztk_11 py_270_win64
>>         https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2013-February/072234.html
>
> Haven't checked, assuming the same bootstrap issue.
>

> It feels good to have CI.
>
> Marius Gedminas

Best regards,
  Adam GROSZER