[Zope-dev] How to signal that projects have moved to github

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:42:35 UTC 2013

I am in favor of removing the trunks.
People who do not want to switch to git can still get the trunk by pinning
to a specific revision.
I run a CI tool and it is broken already because apparently a trunk has
been deleted already.
Thats not a bug, thats why I run the CI Tool. Would be stupid if I continue
to test a trunk not in use.

Best regards,

   Patrick