[Zope-dev] zc.ssl ca chain

Senner, Talin senner at wildcardcorp.com
Fri Jan 25 17:22:13 UTC 2013

It's that the current certs.pem doesn't contain the updated chain for
test.authorize.net/secure.authorize.net etc.  Using the current will throw
an ssl error.

I've fixed my local instance of this using the local system certificate
chain.

For the future i'll let the developers know that zc.ssl is deprecated.

Thanks again.

Talin