[Zope-dev] ZCA for javascript

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed May 22 04:32:58 UTC 2013

Like always: you're thoughtd and reasoning are years behind of what
people actually do today or using nowadays. I remember your pointless
discussions on ZClasses - years ago, years after we kicked ZClasses
completely. I suggest to move on to a Javascript community and continue
do discuss there. Nowaday we have framework like backbone.js, angular.js
on the client for doing state-of-the-art client-side JS implementations.
Or stuff like Obviel (from Martijn Faasen, a long time contributor of
Zope). Don't take it personally but all your questions and communication
over the last decade it based on very little technical insight and
experience. Application design and decisions should be left
to other persons.

- -aj

Christopher Lozinski wrote:
> On 5/21/13 11:22 PM, Andreas Jung wrote:
>>
>> Should laugh or run and cry?
>
> Neither.
>
> You should tell me what is wrong with the idea.
>
> I think adaptors are a good tool for components.
>
> ZCA is the only system I know of for doing this.
>
> Clearly it needs to be ported to Javascript, but that is easy
> compared to figuring out all the issues.
>
> So what is the problem.  Is there a reason you cannot have adaptors
> in Javascript???
>
> And as a general note, I would have been much further along if I had
> not received such hostility from this mailing list in the past.
>

> Chris

- --
ZOPYX Limited         | Python | Zope | Plone | MongoDB
Hundskapfklinge 33    | Consulting & Development
D-72074 Tübingen      | Electronic Publishing Solutions
www.zopyx.com         | Scalable Web Solutions
Produce & Publish - www.produce-and-publish.com