[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 59

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Sun Jun 5 10:52:49 CEST 2016

On Sat, Jun 04, 2016 at 03:40:40PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > [7]    FAILED  winbot / z3c.batching_py_330_win32
> >        https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2016-June/095167.html
> > [8]    FAILED  winbot / z3c.batching_py_330_win64
> >        https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2016-June/095165.html
>
> This is very strange:
>
>     TypeError: Class advice impossible in Python3.  Use the @implementer
>     class decorator instead.
>
> but the build was fine on Travis one month ago:
>
>     https://travis-ci.org/zopefoundation/z3c.batching/builds/124460711

That would be because Travis uses tox, and tox uses setup.py test, and
setup.py test happily returns success after finding and running 0 tests.

I've switched tox to use zope.testrunner instead and fixed the Python 3
compatibility problems.

Marius Gedminas
--
Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough.