[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 6, OK: 10

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Mar 22 07:31:59 CET 2016

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 08:59:24PM -0400, Tres Seaver wrote:
> On 03/21/2016 10:52 AM, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> > Many tests started failing because lxml released version 3.6.0, but
> > not any windows binary eggs for it.
>
> Weird:  binary wheels for 3.5.0 were only added last week (the eggs were
> uploaded the day after the source release in November).
> 'zope.wineggbuilder' is a package maintainer, which is likely how those
> eggs were uploaded in the first place.

http://winbot.zope.org/builders/wineggbuilder looks very sad:

  exceptions.WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file
  because it is being used by another process:
  'c:\\buildslave\\wineggbuilder\\build'

If I rdesktop in and open Task Manager, I see the 'buildbot' user has
two python.exe processes, one git.exe, and one git-remote-https.exe.

I've killed the git-remote-https.exe.  Let's see what happens now.

(BTW mail.zope.org still has that expired SSL cert.)

Marius Gedminas
--
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development